- Houseboy A male servant in a house.
- The houseboy comes to mop our kitchen floor twice a week.
- The second houseboy came in with his faintly fairy, half Saint Sebastian, sly, crafty, and longsuffering look.
- He dismounted at Kongming's farm and, knocked the door and asked the houseboy, “Is your master in today?
- These two fight ba encounters the match sneak attack, if is not firm counter-attacks, really possibly lets the houseboy prevail.
- We return to the Salon,just as afternoon tea arrives. It is served by Miguel, the Brazilian houseboy who has accompanied Lisa Marie everywhere in the last two years.
- houseman 实习医生