- Day-trading chews up a great deal of time. You have to ask yourself whether the hourly pay is better in longer-term trading.
- Abstract: We examine how organizational practices making an economic evaluation of time salient, such as hourly pay, can lead people to spend less time on uncompensated work--volunteering.
- Consumer income is in a vice: not only are jobs and hours shrinking, but hourly pay grew at only an annualised rate of 0.7% during the past three months, the lowest since the data begin in 1964.
- The reason I was wondering whether you could make a living without taking tips is that in my country bartenders are paid a much lower basic hourly pay than people in non-tipping positions.
- She had to scrimp and save to pay for her holiday.
- If you go to a private hospital you must pay.