- Their average hourly earnings were ten dollars.
- As a result, it is now worth 41% of average hourly earnings.
- At this level it was worth only 36% of average hourly earnings for all employees.
- Not only are more people working, but the work week has crept up, and hourly earnings are trending higher.
- With average hourly earnings up by a brisk 0.3% in May, wages are probably rising at an annualized rate of at least 3%, consistent with a 5.6% unemployment rate.
- He paid it back out of his earning.