solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
troops trained to fight on horseback
a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
a chessman shaped to resemble the head of a horse; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
provide with a horse or horses
- He has to muck out the horses every morning at six.
- He was very active and rode down several horses.
- The gunfire panicked the horses.
- Some horses were drinking at a trough.
- I backed four horses but won nothing.
- He cracked his whip and the horses began to trot.
- change horses in midstream 临阵换将(在重要时刻...
- change horses in the middle of a stream 在紧要关头改变策略;...
- white horses 白浪
- hold one's horses 沉住气, 耐心等待...
- change horses 换马
- swap horses while crossing crossing a stream 在渡河中途换马...
- play the horses 赌赛马
- The wagon must go whither the horses draw it. 马拉到哪里,车就得跟...
- chant horses 骗卖
- spare the horses 踌躇(踟蹰不前)...
- contagious acne of horses 马(接触)传染性痤疮...
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease of horses 马气喘病
- lungworm in horses 马肺丝虫
- hitch one's horses 结婚
- swap horses in midstream 中流换马,在危急中作...
- swap horses in the middle of a stream 中流换马
- hitch one's horses together 结婚
- set one's horses 结婚
- swop horses while crossing a stream 在渡河中途换马...