- Conciusion The ocular surface disease associated with children's hordeolum is easily misdiagnosed and recurrence.
- External hordeolum: An external hordeolum (sty) is an acute small staphylococcal abscess of a lash follicle and its associated gland of Zeis of Moll.
- Objective To evaluate the effect on the development of visual perception and diagnosis and therapy of ocular surface disease associated with children's hordeolum.
- Methods 68 patients with recurrent hordeolum were randomly allocated to two groups.In treatment group (n=34) Tuoli Xiaodu powder was utilized and in control group (n=34) Midecamgcin was taken.
- Short-term Cure for Hordeolum with TCM Methods
- Treatment of Hordeolum Stye with Bloodletting