- abbr. His (或Her) Imperial Majesty 陛下
- (he的宾格) (object form of he)
- The accident left him with paralysis of the legs.
- His blindness is a great trial to him.
- I won't be able to see him today.
- There is a letter for him.
- Give a dog a bad name and hang him. 流言可畏。
- H.I.M. =Her
- Plague on him! 该死的！
- Out with him! 叫他滚蛋！赶他出去！...
- have no guts in him 空洞无物
- fix someone's flint for him 惩罚某人
- Give him an inch and he'll take a yard. 得寸进尺。
- do someone's job for him 代某人做事,为某人做...
- Give a dog a bad name and hang him 流言可畏
- get someone where one wants him 迫使某人赞同己见...
- fight someone's battles for him 为人卖命,替人作战...
- catch him at doing 他决不(干)
- I'll show him. 我要教训他一下...
- as soon as look at him 一有机会就
- It is always the way with him. 他总是那个样子。...
- joy go with him 希望你幸福
- He has nothing in him. 他没有个性
- lucky him 他交了好运
- This is always the way with him 这是他的特点和习惯,...
The Sun was sunk, and after him the Starr Of Hesperus.出自： Milton
Dexter..collected what money was due him..and walked home.出自： Scott Fitzgerald
They sat on the lawn and watched him unpacking.出自： S. T. Warner
The lover of gossip will find nothing to please him.出自： J. Buchan
God is..important in Pattie's life and she is comforted when other people believe in Him.出自： I. Murdoch
Peter admired his father without liking him.出自： G. Vidal
I..smartly boxed his ears for him.出自： R. P. Jhabvala