- The company was heavily in hock to the banks.
- The cod was salted away for future use.
- He salted away part of his wages each month.
- The flight was heavily overbooked.
- The ship was rolling heavily to and fro.
- Salt is a common food preservative.
heavily heavily B-doped Si substrate heavily saline or alkaline land Heavily Indebted Poor Countries heavily As doped silicon crystal heavily cold-drawn deformation heavily drawn plastic deformation heavily promote anti-corruption Heavily diesel-contaminated soil heavily heavy-tailed distribu-tion heavily waxed silk for neuro-surgery