- a person who possesses great material wealth
- My husband has several shirts of different colors.
- Listening to the music has a calming influence on her.
- He has fooled a lot of people into believing he is a rich man.
- like something the cat has brought in衣着肮脏的,衣冠不整...
- give all one has in the shop尽力打击
- lie in the bed one has made自作自受
- has-been <口>曾经盛极一时...
- He who has a mind to beat his dog will easily find his stick.欲加之罪何患无辞。...
- Every cloud has a silver lining.黑暗中总有一丝光明。...
- have to必须
- It is a long lane that has no turning.路必有弯。
- Every dog has its day.[谚]凡人皆有得意日...
- Much water has flown under the bridges since.自从那时起,已经过了...
- reap where one has not sown不劳而获
- One's hour has come某人的死期已到...
- A lot of water has flown under the bridge since.自从那时起,已经过了...
- one's foot has gone to sleep脚麻了
- before one has finished迟早
- reap what one has sown自食其果
- A lot of water has passed under the bridges since.自从那时起,已经过了...
- has:has vbl. have 的第三人称单数现在式…