- He made few friends during his stay in the village.
- Hand in up your examination paper.
- He has decided to hand in his resignation.
- She handed in a brief report of the incident.
- hand in glove 亲密地
- hand in hand 手拉手地
- in hand 在手中
- take a hand in 参与
- in the turn of a hand 顷刻间
- keep one's hand in 经常练习以保持熟练...
- take in hand 承担
- put one's hand in a hornet's nest 捅马蜂窝
- cap in hand 毕恭毕敬地(卑恭屈节...
- iron hand in the velvet glove 外宽内严,外柔内刚...
- hat in hand 卑躬屈节地(毕恭毕敬...
- throw in one's hand 放弃
- hand in one's account 死
- have someone well in hand 完全控制了某事...
- a bird in the hand 已到手的东西, 已定...
- hold someone in the palm of one's hand 把某人置于掌握之中,...
- hold in hand 掌握
- have the staff in one's own hand 自己掌管财产,掌权...
- take oneself in hand 控制自己
- put one's hand in one's pocket 花钱; 出钱