- v. 汨汨地流；作咯咯声
- n. 汨汨声；咯咯声
the bubbling sound of water flowing from a bottle with a narrow neck
flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise;
make sounds similar to gurgling water;
"The baby gurgled with satisfaction when the mother tickled it"
drink from a flask with a gurgling sound
utter with a gurgling sound;
"`Help,' the stabbing victim gurgled"
- He let the coke gurgle down his throat.
- The water gurgled as it ran down the plug-hole.
- The baby was gurgling happily.
- The water emptied with a gurgle.
- He gave a low gurgle of laughter.
The radiators gurgled gently.出自： T. Sharpe
He could hear fresh water gurgling through the sluice.出自： E. Figes