- Intellectual life was teeming with grand ideas.
- Travel would be a grand idea, especially to fun weekend resort-type towns, like in New York City's playground, the Hamptons, Los Angeles, Pebble Beach, or Lake Tahoe.
- He can always give very grand ideas as long as it doesn't cost hime anything!
- To turn negative factors to active ones, to change offenders into citizens good for society, it is corresponding with the grand idea of maxist（marxism) to liberate all human beings.
- When these are the kind of prayers you pray, then God will answer your prayers and give you the grand ideas.
- A visionary is not someone who simply has grand ideas, important though these ideas are.