- After the leaf senescence, chloroplasts became round and grana lamellae changed into disarray arrangement and blurring.
- Results indicated that tabtoxin made the endomembrane system of the chloroplast be destroyed, the grana lamellae he disorganized and the chloroplast form vesicles.
- The IUFA of grana lamella were significantly decreased, but the IUFA of stroma lamella were increased firstly and then decreased.
- At the time, in the their chloroplast grana, there are remarkable expansion and stroma thylakoid expanding are circular, the reduplication of grana lamellae are reduced obviously.
- Stroma (pl. stromata) 1. The colorless ground matter between the grana lamellae in a CHLOROPLAST. It is the site of the dark (light-independent) reactions of photosynthesis.
- The uniformity of chloroplast grana lamellae,, the numbers and cristae of mitochondria, and the concentration of nucleus karyolymph were different among different mature grade leaves.