goal of health的用法和样例：
- Objective To achieve the goal of polio free in China,according to Ministry of Health arrangement,OPV“mopping up”.
- Improving patients' care and decreasing costs with the ultimate goal of better services has become the major problem of health care.
- Recent studies have shown that Glycemic index can guide diabetes more effectively to arrange their diets,and then reach the goal of health improvement.
- It is necessary to insist on the consistent and correct value orientation, public interest maximization is the basic goal of health care.
- He is still a fine specimen of health.
- Keith is focused on how the reforms will be paid for and, in particular, with the administration's claims that a major goal of health reform is to put the government on a more sustainable fiscal path.