a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity; used to indicate the force to which a body is subjected when it is accelerated
turn to the right side;
"the horse geed"
give a command to a horse to turn to the right side
- "Gee up there, Neddy！" shouted the little boy.
- "Gee up!" he shouted as the horse came near the winning post.
- Gee, I can hardly wait till it's dark.
- clear off a debt
- Oh, gee, I didn't even see you down there.
- Gee! I do not know this guy cry so much when he's drink.