an organ shaped like a helmet; usually a vaulted and enlarged petal as in Aconitum
- Galea with 2 marginal teeth near apex, beakless.
- The subcutaneous, galea and periosteum were fixed with continue buried sutures.
- Every person who escaped from the twin towers potentially held information that could save lives, Professor Galea said.
- Leaves narrow. Inflorescences sparsely villous. Corolla 1.6--2.6 cm; galea obscurely serrate crested, slightly plicate.
- Leaves wide. Inflorescences densely villous. Corolla ca. 2 cm; galea narrower, truncate at apex.
- In addition, the team has not yet looked at nerve-cell growth in dams that have had more than one pup, Galea says.