- Gaddi Vasquez, the U.S. ambassador to U.N. food and agriculture agencies is traveling in Asia.
- Of the tribe of Joseph, namely, of the tribe of Manasseh, Gaddi the son of Susi.
- Of the tribe of Joseph, that is of the family of Manasseh, Gaddi, the son of Susi.
- The Ponte Vecchio that we know today was built in 1345 by Taddeo Gaddi after an older span was destroyed in a flood.
- It is reported that on the 15th night in a row for a few days of tense competition, where teams Gaddi na mo collective decision of all the team members go out to dinner.
- Gaddi Vasquez, the US representative to the UN's Food and AgricultureOrganisation, said a “return to [food] self-sufficiency couldcomplicate an already difficult issue”.