- 而且,此外 moreover, besides
"computer chess games are getting cheaper all the time; furthermore, their quality is improving"
"the cellar was dark; moreover, mice nested there"
"what is more, there's no sign of a change"
- The house is too small, and furthermore, it's too far from the office.
- I don't want to go there, furthermore, I have no time to do so.
- Furthermore, it teaches in dependence.
- Furthermore, the work flow was irregular.
- Furthermore, she inspires people through her disability.
- I don't want to go there, furthermore,I have no time to do so.
- The house isn't big enough for us, and furthermore, it's too far from the town.
- I don't like her because she is too tall and furthermore she smokes too much.