- The she-hare's eyes are muddled and fuddled.
- When a man is in a fuddled state it is said that "he is on the beer".
- The more he talked, the angrier he became. Fuddled with drink, he clumsily knocked over his wine cup.
- It reminds him of the scene that he fuddled himself at night with local tinpot wine his parents purchased from the village, when his heart was also in pain.
- This made him think of the night that he was fuddled by the rough-wrought wine which was made in the local his parents bought, and his heart was pain by then.
- One's mind fuddled with gin.
- fuddle 使错乱