a mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid;
"the beer had a thick head of foam"
become bubbly or frothy or foaming;
"The boiling soup was frothing"
"The river was foaming"
make froth or foam and become bubbly;
"The river foamed"
exude or expel foam;
"the angry man was frothing at the mouth"
- I don't like beer with too much froth.
- Their chatter was nothing but froth!
- The water frothed as it tumbled down the rocks.
- Animals with rabies often froth at the mouth.
- froth over 沸腾,冒泡逸出...
- copper froth 铜泡石
- froth flow 气泡分散两相流动...
- froth meter 泡沫计
- froth recovery 泡沫产品回收率...
- froth stabilizer [医] 泡沫稳定剂...
- froth flotation 浮选,泡沫浮选...
- froth separator 泡沫分离器
- froth promoter 泡沫促进剂
- froth nozzle 泡沫喷射器
- froth killer 破泡沫器
- froth layer 泡沫层
- froth fermentation 起泡发酵
- froth rubber 泡沫胶
- froth and bubble 象泡沫一样短暂的事物...
Collecting contemporaneous things is like trying to hold froth in a sieve.出自： O. Wilde
They walked..slowly, so as not to set the beer all of a froth.出自： D. L. Sayers
The pink nylon dress in a froth over her arm.出自： transf.
His lips frothing like a mug of hot ale.出自： T. Hardy
The water frothed up in the big soapy bowl with pink and blue bubbles.出自： K. Mansfield