- Post procedural the TIMI flow was not significantly different,TIMI frame count (p=0.043)and myocardial blush(p=0.000) were significantly different.
- Purpose: To assess the clinical significance of coronary flow velocity assessing by the method of frame counting in reperfusion therapy of acute myocardial infarction(AMI).
- Conclusion: As a surrogate method for measuring coronary flow velocity, TIMI frame count can be used to assess coronary flow reserve effectively in different coronary artery diseases.
- MethodsVDS and corrected TIMI frame counted (CTFC) were calculated and compared in 58 cases undergoing coronary catheter angiography.
- That was the only thing they could count on.
- The little boy can count up to a thousand.