- 即将到来的 coming; approaching
- [P]现成的,唾手可得的 supplied; offered when needed
at ease in talking to others
of the relatively near future;
"the approaching election"
"this coming Thursday"
"the forthcoming holidays"
"the upcoming spring fashions"
available when required or as promised;
"federal funds were not forthcoming"
- He was exhilarateed by the thought of his forthcoming trip.
- Do you have a list of forthcoming books?
- The money we asked for was not forthcoming.
- She's never very forthcoming about her plans.
- He gave me a list of their forthcoming books.
- We're expecting the forthcoming election.
- The forthcoming week will be more busy.
- The funds are not forthcoming.
- When she was asked why she was late, no answer was forthcoming.
- The young girl in the inquiry office was very forthcoming.
- She wasn't very forthcoming about her work; not very forthcoming.
I informed his Cabinet members that a final decision would be forthcoming within twenty-four hours.出自： H. Kissinger
My reflections on these two great thinkers will be expanded..in a forthcoming book.出自： P. Fuller