genus of bracket fungi forming corky or woody perennial shelflike sporophores often of large size; includes some that cause destructive heartrot in trees
- Two fomes of STOLZ theorem are given and extend.
- The limpid expression in your eyes come fome the aeon.
- Eyes: Dust may cause moderate skin allergy. Fomes may irritate eyes.
- When she travelled, Mrs Fome would arrange for friends to look after her beloved pet.This time, she was forced to ask her neighbour Susan Mayer.
- Any of various mushrooms of the genera Agaricus, Fomes, or related genera, having large umbrellalike caps with numerous gills beneath.
- The dried fruiting body of certain fungal species in the genus Fomes, formerly used in medicine, especially to inhibit the production of sweat.