- Leaving her first job was a watershed in her life.
- Cook the meat quickly at first to seal in the juices.
- In the word "mother" the stress is on the first syllable.
- His illness was more serious than the doctor first thought.
- Passengers with cars must embark first.
- Bob teed off on the new pitcher's first delivery.
first cut first first step leaching feed liquid first difference transformation first order hyperbolic equation first attack and counter attack First Article Inspection Report first order response of motions First Sino Bank Shanghai Branch first-level interrupt handler first-degree combat readiness first-order exponential decay