- Numerical manifold method (NMM) is a new numerical method with finite cover technology.
- The nature and property of generalized node is derived from the comparison with the finite cover in NMM.
- In this paper finite cover technique is first used in simulating particle reinforced composites.
- The front cover of the novel has been torn off.
- A criterion theorem of having no finite coverings for a finitely generated module M over a semisimple ring R is given.
- You can't judge a book by its cover.