英 ['fɜːnərɪ] 美 ['fɜːnərɪ]
- n. 羊齿栽培地；羊齿丛生之处
- One of the few songs I play in Ivan's Fernery.
- The fernery starch soup showed a good colour, delicate fragrance, nutritious , digestible, absorbent, convenient.
- Yalaha Nurseries and Fernery - Cut foliage, foliage roping and garlands for wholesale florists. Company history and product list with photos provided.
- This product was prepared with fernery as main material to extract its starch, added other sorts of starch, CMC-Na, table salt and refine vegetable oil, by way of gelatinizing, mixing and forming.
- The fernery starch soup was made with the fernery starch as its main ingredients, added soybean, sesame, sugar.It was produced by the process of extruding, blending and grinding, puffing.
- Study on extracting technics of fernery starches