- n. 毛毡；毡制品
- vt. 制毡；使粘结
- vi. 毡合
a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
mat together and make felt-like;
"felt the wool"
cover with felt;
"felt a cap"
change texture so as to become matted and felt-like;
"The fabric felted up after several washes"
- The outside is covered with thick water-proof felt.
- We've lagged the hot water tank with felt.
- The man wears an odd felt hat.
- We are scarce of felt after the earthquake.
- We can felt the wool and make it into fabric.
- The room was so hot that she felt dizzy.
- I felt someone twitch at my coat.
- I felt humiliation at her remarks.
- I felt comfortable sailing on the smoothness of the sea.
- felt tip 毡笔尖
- hair felt 毛毡
- felt roll 毡辊,毛毯辊...
- felt wiper 毛毡擦试器,毡刷...
- felt pad 毛毡坐垫
- dry felt 干毛毯
- pitched felt 柏油毡
- felt whipper 净毡器
- rag felt 油毡
- felt paper 毛毡纸,绝缘纸...
- felt gasket 毡垫密片
- tarred felt 柏油毡,油毛毡,柏油...
- asphalt felt 沥青油毡,油毛毡,沥...
- tar felt 防水油毡,防水毡,焦...
- deadening felt 隔音毡
- felt washer 毡垫圈,油封...
- asbestos felt 石棉毡,石棉毛毯,石...
- felt seal 毛毡封
- felt cloth 缩绒织物
- felt area (地震)波及区...