- I have hardly enough strength left to move my feet.
- These shoes will damage the wearer's feet.
- The snow is two feet in depth.
- The room is 15 feet in length and 10 feet in breadth.
- feet of clay 原形毕露
- cold feet 信心或勇气之丧失...
- have the ball at one's feet 有机会成功
- carry someone off his feet 使某人跌倒
- stand on one's own feet 独立自主
- at someone's feet 拜倒在某人脚下,完全...
- fall on one's feet 安然脱险
- have cold feet 开始感到怀疑(失去勇...
- call to someone's feet 叫某人站起来...
- foot 脚
- at sb.'s feet 在某人门下
- crow's feet 眼角皱纹; 眼角鱼尾...
- crow's-foot 眼角边之皱纹...
- find your feet 适应环境
- club feet 畸形足
- acre-foot 英亩-英尺
- feet first 向后移动
- let the grass grow under one's feet 浪费时光, 闲呆着,...
- scrape one's feet 用脚擦地作声...
- lick someone's feet 对某人奴颜婢膝,拍某...