- See a feeding frenzy in action and much more!
- Her sudden tragic death sparked off a feeding frenzy in the media.
- The scent of money in the water often leads to a feeding frenzy but I had taken care of Valenzuela on enough Christmases to know I had him on the hook exclusively.
- With gorgeous new underwater environments, frisky new fish, and 60 levels of mouth-watering fun, the feeding is morefrenzied than ever before!Download &Play Feeding Frenzy 2!
以华丽新在水下的环境，欢闹新的鱼，和 60 水平诱人的嬉戏，喂养比任何时候都是更疯狂的！
- As a royal engagement seems imminent, the paparazzi are in a feeding frenzy -- and the tabloids can't stop comparing young Kate Middleton to Diana Spencer.
- Excited activity by a group, especially around a focal point: " The media swirled and boiled around the newlyweds in a kind of all-out feeding frenzy" James Kaplan.