be sustained by;
"He fed on the great ideas of her mentor"
- They feed upon the hunger of the people.
- Determination of a determinable fee upon the happening of the event upon which its existence is conditioned.
- Question 170: How do they that worthily communicate in the Lord's Supper feed upon the body and blood of Christ therein?
- For half a day he lay motionless, fighting off unconsciousness and waiting for the thing that was to feed upon him and upon which he wished to feed.
- This inadvertently fuelled the growth of the nascent Chaos gods, as they feed upon survivalist emotions, or responses to the knowledge of death.
- If acidification kills tiny sea snails known as pteropods, as it is likely to, the Pacific salmon that feed upon these planktonic creatures may also die.
- feed on 用 ... 喂养