- The overflow from the hydrocyclone will be discharged to waste water cyclone feed tank by gravity.
- The poor slurry, which is overflow from waste water cyclone will be transferred to waste water feed tank.
- Tanks are designed for low to medium pressure applications using a gravity feed tank or pressure reduction valve.
- The underflow is led direct onto the belt filter by gravity, the overflow is dropped back to the filtrate tank, however a part of its flow is led to the waste water hydro cyclone feed tank.
- The oversized slurry in the classifier underflow launder is sent back to the ball mill for further grinding,while the slurry in the overflow launder is gravity fed to the limestone slurry feed tank.
- That boxer is a prodigious feed.