- Source 112 is connected to washer/disinfector 10 by a feed line 114.
- Main feed lines, main steam lines, shafting, and boiler brickwork within the ship are especially sensitive to shock.
- Feed lines between the two above-mentioned areas and the reactors and the relevant valves and flow meters.
- The compressibility of the chamber gases or feed line liquids allow for the existence of wave motions.
- Another problem can occur rarely if backflow of process gas is permitted into the secondary air feed line.
- Outlet port 204 is connected to the portion of feed line 114 that is connected to washer/disinfector 10.
feed on feed feed water pump sealing water feed back laser distancemeter Feeding on grain and seeds. feed forked connection roller feed lifting rock shaft crank feedwater oxygenated treatment Feed-forword cascade control feed-forward neural networks feed forward-cascade control feed--forward compensation