- It says the feed cost of the chicken industry alone has risen by forty percent.
- Indeed, when the NSP-enzyme is not used with the intention of reducing feed cost, it is simply added to the usual feed.
- According to the all-people medical system, Thai people's basic medical fee cost only 30 Thai Baht (75 cents) for every people.
- It showed that the meat ducks fed on high oil corn had higher weight gain and feed efficiency than those on conventional corn,so feed cost was reduced.
- It says the feed costs of the chicken industry alone has risen by 40%.
- It was significantal effect for Average Feed Daily Intake( AFI),Feed Conversion Efficiency(FCE),the feed cost per kilogram weight gain and the profit a chick created by supplementing allum sativum, Eucommia ulmoides Oliv.