one of the twelve cards in a deck bearing a picture of a face
- The ringside fourth official recommends trades the face card, above 1 appears especially striking in this time.
- The face cards are ususlly powerful in any card game. The King is one of the strongest.
- The face cards are the Jacks, Queens, Kings, and, of course, the Jokers.
- The figures are placed on each card with the number or value of the card. The face cards are the Jacks, Queens, Kings, and, of course, the jokers.
- Aces count as either 1 or 11, face cards as 10, and all remaining cards count as their numbered values.
- Place your card face up on the table, please.