名词 eye doctor:
a medical doctor specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the eye
- Additionally, your eye doctor may advise you to help monitor progress of your macular disease by an Amsler chart.
- An eye doctor will tell you that eyelashes can keep the dust off the eyes.
- This organization was established by an American eye doctor called David Paton in 1982.
- By using a special instrument, called a retinoscope, your eye doctor can arrive at an accurate prescription.
- Your eye doctor might also ask you to wear a shield over your eye at night until your eye heals.
- Before surgery, your eye doctor takes a detailed medical history and uses specialized equipment to carefully measure your cornea, noting the shape and any irregularities.