- Other symptoms include fever, and sinus and eye irritation.
- Passive smoking can causes symptoms such as eye irritation, headache, cough, sore throat, dizziness and nausea.
- This can cause reduced lung function, which is the earliest measurable sign of toxicity. Other symptoms include fever, and sinus and eye irritation.
- The properties of sulfosuccinate and amphoterics and the effects on eye irritation are related.
- Passive smoking can cause _symptoms such as eye irritation, headache, cough, sore throat, dizziness, and nausea .
- Objective:To study the possibility of the fluorescein leakage test(FLT) as an alternative method for in vivo draize eye irritation test(Draize test).
目的:探讨荧光素漏出试验(FLT)替代整体动物眼刺激试验(Draize eye irritation test,Draize test)的可能性。