visual images that are pleasing to see but are intellectually undemanding;
"he wanted to put some eye candy on their web site"
- He's not an eyesore, more like eye candy!
- She's eye candy that can run really fast from giant CGI robots.
- Flirt with this sweet piece of eye candy - besides, having a hunk by your side makes you look even more enticing.
- Look, we've discussed this a bazillion times. That movie is nothing but eye candy for girls.
- As in all of her roles, Fenech is more than mere eye candy and her natural comedic abilities are put to good use.
- Sure, today I'm the eye candy, but tomorrowI'll be old candy-- old, hard, wrinkly candycovered in lint.
没错 今天我还是个"可人儿"(Eye candy)。(原意为 孩子的眼睛离不开店里的糖果)。