any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds;
"he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- But there is in euphony a danger that must be considered.
- He is devoted to reader empowerment like Keats was devoted to euphony.
- At the sight of blackbirds Flying in a green light, Even the bawds of euphony Would cry out sharply.
- Therefore, I always think that poetry is forever the best euphony in high pitch in the deep of human soul.
- "High, cake," euphony, "nine, a long time," homophonic, are auspicious connotations meaning.
- Prescott's style, though in his diary he wrote "bother euphony", is euphonious.
'Albert Talbert' is lacking in euphony and even a shade ludicrous.出自： J. I. M. Stewart