- The acyl chloride product was fluorinated by potassium fluoride and esterified by methanol to synthesize dimethyl tetrafluoroterephthalate.
- Trichloroacetic acid was esterified by acid and methanol,and FID detector was used.
- The results indicated that the esterified yield was above 97% under the appropriate reaction conditions.
- The oil was esterified and then analyzed by GC-MS.11 fatty acids were identified in Elaeagnus mollis seed oil.
- In a multiple-step procedure, the extracted mucopolysaccharide is esterified to mucopolysaccharide polysulfate.
- Methods Thin layer chromatography and salt out are adopted to determine the content of esterified catechins.