- v. 饱食；狼吞虎咽；使充血；滥喂
overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself;
"She stuffed herself at the dinner"
"The kids binged on ice cream"
- Her bowel will engorge quite often, I'm afraid.
- Excrement, ah, my engorge a jin (Jing) .
- Think engorge has suddenly so be afraid that fat MM need not worry.
- Look to Zhong Xiang, still be engorge really one Jing.
- The diaphragm and other organs engorge with blood, making him look 'pregnant.
- Guests very uncannily, raise chopstick engorge, completely dispose of.
Ticks attach to the skin of their host.., engorging on blood.出自：Nature