- n. 工程师；机(械)师
- vt. 设计；建造；策划
- 【军】工兵； 轮机军官
- [C]工程师,机械师,(火车)司机 a person who is professionally trained to plan the making of machines, roads, bridges, electrical equipment, etc.; a skilled person who control an engine or engines, especially on a ship
- vt. 设计,建造,监督 plan, or make, or control as an engineer
- vt. 策划; 图谋 cause or arrange by clever secret planning
- vt. 安排或处理 arrange or manage skillfully
a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
the operator of a railway locomotive
design as an engineer;
"He engineered the water supply project"
plan and direct (a complex undertaking);
"he masterminded the robbery"
- Hs is a civil engineer.
- His dream is to become an engineer.
- He is a locomotive engineer.
- The road is very well engineered.
- They are engineering a bridge.
- It's his father who engineered the plot.
- The engineers projected a new machine.
- The engineer pronounced the machine to be out of order.
- The engineer proposed to build a dam on the upper reach of the river.
- Did the engineer estimate for building of the bridge?
- European scientists, engineers, and technicians are flowing into the United States.
- The engineers used special methods to insure the bridge against damage from high winds.
- The engineers conceived a new type of vehicle for mountainous regions.
- Several engineers went to the workshop to examine a model.
- I aim to be a radio engineer.
- He determined that he would become an engineer.
- The dam was designed by some young engineers.
- The army engineers penetrated into the interior.
- The army engineers paraded round drill squares.
- The problem was gone carefully into by the engineers.
- We have asked the chief engineer to pronounce on the effect of widening the bridge.
- He engineered a railway.
- He had powerful enemies who engineered his downfall.
- Although many people opposed his plan, he engineered it through to final approval.
- This new jet engine is superbly engineered.
- capable engineer 精明能干的工程师
- chief engineer 总工程师,轮机长
- electricalengineer 电气工程师
- mechanical engineer 机械师
- operating engineer 操作工程师
- flight engineer 空勤机械师,随机工程师
- graduate engineer 有学位的工程师
- highway engineer 公路工程师
- radio engineer 无线电技师
- sound engineer 音响师
- engineer aesthetically 艺术地设计
- engineer artistically 精巧地设计
- engineer assiduously 专心致志地设计
- engineer bewitchingly 着迷地设计
- engineer characteristically 具有特色地设计
- engineer chiefly 主要设计
- engineer cleverly 灵活地设计
- engineer confidently 满怀信心地设计
- engineer creatively 创造性地设计
- engineer delicately 微妙地设计
- engineer diplomatically 机巧地设计
- engineer especially 特别设计
- engineer exquisitely 精美地设计
- engineer fancifully 奇怪地设计
- engineer freely 随意地设计
- engineer generously 以通常方式设计
- engineer gracefully 优雅地设计
- engineer inscrutably 高深莫测地设计
- engineer intellectually 有天赋地设计
- engineer intelligently 聪明地设计
- engineer perpetually 永久性地设计
- engineer picturesquely 生动地设计
- engineer probably 适当地设计
- engineer reasonably 合理地设计
- engineer responsibly 负责任地设计
- engineer satisfactorily 满意地设计
- engineer scientifically 科学地设计
- engineer secretly 秘密地设计
- engineer shortly 立即设计
- engineer skillfully 技术高超地设计
- engineer superbly 设计优秀
- engineer systematically 有系统地设计
- engineer tastefully 趣味高雅地设计
- engineer tersely 简洁地设计
- engineer thoughtfully 考虑周到地设计
- engineer ultimately 最终设计
- engineer unaccountably 不可理解地设计
- engineer unbelievably 不可思议地设计
- engineer universally 普遍地设计
The grand tools with which we engineer.出自： R. W. Emerson