- 【军】工兵； 轮机军官
- [C]工程师,机械师,(火车)司机 a person who is professionally trained to plan the making of machines, roads, bridges, electrical equipment, etc.; a skilled person who control an engine or engines, especially on a ship
- vt. 设计,建造,监督 plan, or make, or control as an engineer
- vt. 策划; 图谋 cause or arrange by clever secret planning
- vt. 安排或处理 arrange or manage skillfully
- a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
- the operator of a railway locomotive
- design as an engineer;
"He engineered the water supply project"
- plan and direct (a complex undertaking);
"he masterminded the robbery"
- Hs is a civil engineer.
- His dream is to become an engineer.
- He is a locomotive engineer.
- They are engineering a bridge.
- It's his father who engineered the plot.
The engineers projected a new machine.
The engineer pronounced the machine to be out of order.
The engineer proposed to build a dam on the upper reach of the river.
Did the engineer estimate for building of the bridge?
European scientists, engineers, and technicians are flowing into the United States.
The engineers used special methods to insure the bridge against damage from high winds.
The engineers conceived a new type of vehicle for mountainous regions.
Several engineers went to the workshop to examine a model.
I aim to be a radio engineer.
He determined that he would become an engineer.
The dam was designed by some young engineers.
The army engineers penetrated into the interior.
The army engineers paraded round drill squares.
The problem was gone carefully into by the engineers.
We have asked the chief engineer to pronounce on the effect of widening the bridge.
He engineered a railway.
He had powerful enemies who engineered his downfall.
Although many people opposed his plan, he engineered it through to final approval.
用于be ～ed 结构
This new jet engine is superbly engineered.
- capable engineer 精明能干的工程师
- chief engineer 总工程师,轮机长
- electricalengineer 电气工程师
- mechanical engineer 机械师
- operating engineer 操作工程师
- flight engineer 空勤机械师,随机工程师
- graduate engineer 有学位的工程师
- highway engineer 公路工程师
- radio engineer 无线电技师
- sound engineer 音响师
- engineer aesthetically 艺术地设计
- engineer artistically 精巧地设计
- engineer assiduously 专心致志地设计
- engineer bewitchingly 着迷地设计
- engineer characteristically 具有特色地设计
- engineer chiefly 主要设计
- engineer cleverly 灵活地设计
- engineer confidently 满怀信心地设计
- engineer creatively 创造性地设计
- engineer delicately 微妙地设计
- engineer diplomatically 机巧地设计
- engineer especially 特别设计
- engineer exquisitely 精美地设计
- engineer fancifully 奇怪地设计
- engineer freely 随意地设计
- engineer generously 以通常方式设计
- engineer gracefully 优雅地设计
- engineer inscrutably 高深莫测地设计
- engineer intellectually 有天赋地设计
- engineer intelligently 聪明地设计
- engineer perpetually 永久性地设计
- engineer picturesquely 生动地设计
- engineer probably 适当地设计
- engineer reasonably 合理地设计
- engineer responsibly 负责任地设计
- engineer satisfactorily 满意地设计
- engineer scientifically 科学地设计
- engineer secretly 秘密地设计
- engineer shortly 立即设计
- engineer skillfully 技术高超地设计
- engineer superbly 设计优秀
- engineer systematically 有系统地设计
- engineer tastefully 趣味高雅地设计
- engineer tersely 简洁地设计
- engineer thoughtfully 考虑周到地设计
- engineer ultimately 最终设计
- engineer unaccountably 不可理解地设计
- engineer unbelievably 不可思议地设计
- engineer universally 普遍地设计
The grand tools with which we engineer.出自：R. W. Emerson
- engineer:engineer n. 工程师, 技师, 火车司机, 轮机员, 工兵习惯用语engineer in charge 主管工程师engineer in chief 总工程师engineer into 设计…