- The crisis began last week after Mr. Kibaki was declared the election winner despite early tallies showing Odinga leading the vote count.
- A study by two US universities found that people were better at predicting election winners solely on the candidates'appearance rather than hearing what they have to say.
- The election was a toss-up, the winner still hasn't been determined.
- The winner was presented with a trophy.
- It seems uncertain why he lost the election.
- The winner beamed with satisfaction.