- Of the 16 patients who lost elbow flexor function 14 had recovered to more than grade 3 strength of biceps muscle.
- Repeated measures analysis of variance was used to analyze the effects of HN positions on the amount of elbow flexors force and integrated electromyographic (IEMG) values.
- Participants performed a bout of 50 maximal eccentric contractions of the elbow flexors (ECC) using a dumbbell that was set at 100% of the pre-exercise maximal isometric force (MIF) level.
- Surface Electromyography Study on Maximum Isometric Contraction of Elbow Flexor and Extensor at the Convalescence Stage of Stroke Patients
- Effects of Traditional Chinese Medicinal Management on Works and Muscle Torque of Elbow Flexor following Continuous Eccentric Exercise
- I skinned my elbow against the wall.