- Chelsea edged ahead on the half-hour mark.Frank Lampard was fed on the edge of the area, with his flick finding Salomon Kalou who scooped the ball through for Malouda to sidefoot home.
- I think the work can be completed ahead of time.
- The roads merge a kilometre ahead.
- The horse forged ahead the lead in the homestretch.
- Despite the bad weather the fete will go ahead.
- The factory is situated on the edge of the town.
Edge Tag edge edge recognition of water level edge-wavelength interrogation edge detection and segmentation Edgeworthia chrysantha Lindl. edge-bottom-water reservoir edge-detecting and preserving edge valence connectivity index edge out- extending from patch edge-defined film-fed growth edge statistical differentiation