the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- She let her house at an economic rent.
- She was able to let her house at an economic rent.
- The farmers outside of the city centered were victims of economic rent.
- Sun Yat-Sen's main thesis is that economic rent should be socialized and shared by everybody in the society, not monopolized by the landlords.
- In the United States and Britain do some housing rents only a small part of the national income, compared to the average income ratio is judged economic rent affordability of a better indicator.
- He has been an unsung hero of the country's economic growth.
- rent 租金