- adj. 震撼全球的；极为重大的
loud enough to shake the very earth
sufficiently significant to affect the whole world;
"the contest was no world-shaking affair"
"the conversation...could hardly be called world-shattering"
- Is not each youth all has an earthshaking ending.
- Such an earthshaking change must have far-reaching effects.
- Wherever it went, there would be an earthshaking storm.
- Earthshaking changes have taken place from ancient times to the present.
- Great and earthshaking historical changes have taken place in China.
- The word has not said, listen only an earthshaking hurrah in the classroom.