- By the way of polymers blending, the dyeable polyproplene resin was manufactured.
- Experiments on the alkaly deweighting of easy cationic dyeable polyester (ECDP) were introduced.
- Experiments on the alkaly deweighting of easy cationic dyeable polyester(ECDP) were introduced.
- The results show that the cationic dyeable polyester fibers can be dyed to change color.
- The cationic dyeable polyester fiber was dip-dyed with the cationic dye inks and the fastness to soaping reaches grade 3 or more.
- Heat performance, rhelolgical properties, spinnability and dyeing behaviour of blend dyeable polypropylene resin were studied.