an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- The engineer at my office is a real dweeb.
- Gordon: Is he playing a dweeb or a druggie?
- Mike: Yeah. That dweeb leaves for basic and training in two weeks.
- Ben: Great advice mom. Why don't you just tattoo “dweeb” on her forehead?
- For a long time I was one of those dorky guys who wasn't quite in touch with what a dweeb he was.
- Andrew says he doesn't like this picture because he "looks like a dweeb". Must be viewed large.
Any kid with a passionate interest in science was a..dweeb.出自： S. J. Gould