- Accumulate operational experience and build a database of duplicable success cases.
- The technical method has strongly influenced the development of this mechanically duplicable audio-visual art.
- Objective: To establish a duplicable and efficient culture method of human proximal tubule cells(PTC) in vitro.
- Hexing’s unique “standardized production model” is duplicable, which enables the company to enter a new market agilely and get the better of its competitors.
- The main results are as follows:The genomic DNA of mature leaves was successfully extracted by improved CTAB method in the pomegranate. A stable and duplicable system of RAPD-PCR was established and optimized.