- [C]驾驶员,车夫 person who drives a vehicle
- [C]驱赶动物或人的人 person who drives animals or person
the operator of a motor vehicle
someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
(computer science) a program that determines how a computer will communicate with a peripheral device
a golf club (a wood) with a near vertical face that is used for hitting long shots from the tee
- The driver slacked up on the gas pedal.
- A good driver keeps his eye on the road.
- I'm a hopeless driver, but the examiner let me through.
- The driver was not to blame for the accident.
- The driver was weaving his way through the traffic.
- The driver is controlled by the program of MCU.
- The driver heaped a cart with hay.
- The driver whipped the horses on.
- The driver drew the horses up only just in time to avoid hitting the child.
- There are a lot of drunk drivers on the roads on Saturday night.
- The young driver died in the car crash.
- The driver of the car was defying the law by speeding.
- The driver can vary the speed of an automobile.
- When the car came near the bridge, the driver eased it down to 20 kilometres an hour.
- Bitter argument ensued between us and the bus driver from this misunderstanding.
- How would it suit me to be a bus-driver?
- We hired a driver to take us on a tour of the city.
- The man was driven by a driver.
- These drivers are going to design a new kind of diving suit for deep-sea work.
- blame driver 责备司机
- convict driver 证明司机有罪
- employ driver 雇用司机
- fire driver 解雇司机
- hire driver 雇用司机
- jail driver 关押司机
- license driver 发给司机驾驶证
- tip driver 给司机小费
- dangerous driver 开车危险的司机
- drunk driver 喝醉酒的司机
- hit-and-run driver 肇事后逃离的汽车驾驶员
- reckless driver 鲁莽的司机
- reliable driver 可信赖的司机
- safe driver 开车安全的司机
- skilled driver 技术熟练的司机
- auto driver 汽车司机
- bus driver 公共汽车司机
- engine driver 火车司机
- hand pile driver 手工打桩机
- learner driver 〈英〉见习汽车驾驶员
- locomotive driver 火车司机
- lorry driver 货车司机
- mule driver 赶骡夫
- owner driver 自己驾驶自备汽车的人
- screw driver 螺旋钻
- steam pile driver 蒸汽打桩机
- student driver 〈美〉见习汽车驾驶员
- taxi driver 出租汽车司机
- tractor driver 拖拉机手
- truck driver 货车司机
- driver, chauffeur
- 1.driver包含有chauffeur的意思。driver通指司机、车夫或驱赶动物或人的人等; chauffeur专指驾驶机动车辆,尤其是小汽车的司机。例如:
- The driver took her here.车夫把她带到这里。
- The driver drove the cattle from the field.那赶牲口的人把牛群从田里赶了出来。
- It emerged that the driver of the car had been drunk.那辆车上的司机喝醉酒一事暴露了。
- He has been a chauffeur since 1992.自1992年以来他一直当汽车司机。
- 2.chauffeur通常受雇于私人或公司, driver可指任何司机。