compelled forcibly by an outside agency;
"mobs goaded by blind hatred"
urged or forced to action through moral pressure;
"felt impelled to take a stand against the issue"
strongly motivated to succeed
- The machines are driven by electric motors.
- Parents and children were driven asunder by the war.
- He was driven crazy by the extremity of pain.
- The engines are driven by steam.
- Have you ever driven a BMW?
- The urge to survive drove them on.
- John's out of his tree! He's just driven at a speed of80 miles an hour!
- Mike has only driven to the pub to show off his new car-he usually walks!
- customer-driven 以顾客为驱动力的...
- test-drive 试开(汽车)
- drive 开车
- -driven 表示"为...驱策...
- data-driven 根据数据处理的...
- market-driven 市场驱动的
- be driven from pillar to post 走投无路
- motor driven 电机驱动的
- driven gear 被动齿轮
- power driven 动力传动的(机动的...
- air driven 压气驱动的(气力传动...
- driven well 打入管井
- engine driven 发动机驱动的(机动的...
- driven pile 打入桩
- event driven 事件驱动
- turbine driven 由涡轮机传动的...
- driven sweep 驱动扫掠
- driven wheel 从动轮,被动轮...
- battery driven 电池带动的
- mechanically driven 机动的
My thrice-driven bed of down.出自：Othello , Shakespeare